How to Ask for Help
Why It’s Hard & How We Can Help
Tell us something good!
Free 60-minute Webinar
- Why individuals resist help or refuse to ask for it
- A multi-step process for how to ask for help
- Benefits gained by all participating in this unique and rewarding relationship
- Previously Recorded Q&A moderated by Dr. Pamela Crooke
- All participants receive downloadable resources, Certificate of Completion & unlimited access to recorded replay
Choose your account type
It’s human nature to want to help others, but it’s often difficult for people to ask for help, especially those with social emotional learning differences. In this webinar, we’ll discuss why children, students, and adults may resist help or refuse to ask for it and we’ll deconstruct the multi-step process through which we ask for help. We’ll also explore the social emotional benefits for all participating in this unique and rewarding relationship.